We’ve assembled a great collection of helpful links and resources in this section of our website. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to suggest other materials for us to add.
Associations & Trade Counsels
- Association for Supply Chain Management. The leading provider of research, education and certification programs that elevate supply chain excellence, innovation and resilience.
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network. MSBDCN provides free and confidential one-to-one business advice to over 4,500 prospective and existing small businesses.
- National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America, Inc. NCBFAA maintains a close watch over legislative and regulatory issues that affect international trade.
- United States Council for International Business. An independent business advocacy group that promotes free trade and help represent U.S. business in the United Nations.
U.S. Government Agencies
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Federal Register
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Library of Congress
- CROSS. Searchable database of CBP rulings
- Export Administration Regulations. U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security.
- Federal Trade Commission. Label requirements for imported apparel, consumer protection and anti-dumping issues.
- Free Trade Agreements. Office of the U.S. Trade Representative. Detailed descriptions and the texts of many U.S. trade agreements.
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule
- Foreign Trade. The official source for U.S. export and import statistics and regulations which govern the reporting of all American export shipments.
- International Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. International Trade Commission
- Interactive Tariff and Trade DataWeb
- Office of Textiles and Apparel (OTEXA)
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR)
- OFAC. U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control. Economic and trade sanctions.
- U.S. Census Bureau Schedule B
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- American Journal of Transportation. Daily news coverage keeps the transportation industry up to date with Maritime, Ports and Terminals, Rail, Road and Air based cargo transportation issues.
- American Shipper. Provides the shipping industry with pertinent news about shippers, service providers, and regulatory issues.
- Journal of Commerce. A biweekly magazine published in the United States that focuses on global trade topics.
- The Loadstar. Breaking news and comments for the freight and logistics industry.
- Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg Trade Report. ST&R is the world’s largest dedicated international trade law firm.
- Seatrade Maritime News. Provides daily global shipping, maritime and offshore marine news.
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive. A business technology magazine for supply chain executives.