SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
OCEANAIR, Inc. – Denver, CO
The Sales Account Executive position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing, and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area
- Timely data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool
- Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer’s logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations
- Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork
- Develop, maintain and implement sales plans
- Meet sales target and work with team managers to achieve the sales
- Maintain and develop good relationship with client
- Planning and delivering solution, answering client questions
- Identifying business opportunities, studying and analyzing potential sales
- Establish new sales with planning and organizing
- Submitting sales activities and sales report
- Gathering, analyzing and summarizing marketplace information
- Resolve customer problem – investigate, prepare solution and discuss with sales manager
- Submitting sales activities and sales reports
- Stay current on product knowledge and market information
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in sales and marketing or business area is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in logistics industry required
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals — proven Sales Success
- Possess sales planning and negotiation skills
- Strong in sales presentation skills, oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Able to work independently and has teamwork spirit
- Shows responsibility and reliability towards external and internal (team / people)
- Understanding local market and key industries present in the market
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.