Associations and Trade Counsels
- Association for Supply Chain Management. The leading provider of research, education and certification programs that elevate supply chain excellence, innovation and resilience.
- National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America, Inc. NCBFAA maintains a close watch over legislative and regulatory issues that affect international trade.
- United States Council for International Business. An independent business advocacy group that promotes free trade and help represent U.S. business in the United Nations.
- CROSS. Searchable database of CBP rulings
- Export Administration Regulations. U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security.
- Federal Trade Commission. Label requirements for imported apparel, consumer protection and anti-dumping issues.
- Free Trade Agreements. Office of the U.S. Trade Representative. Detailed descriptions and the texts of many U.S. trade agreements.
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule
- Foreign Trade. The official source for U.S. export and import statistics. Responsible for issuing regulations governing the reporting of all export shipments from the United States.
- International Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. International Trade Commission
- Interactive Tariff and Trade DataWeb
- Office of Textiles and Apparel (OTEXA)
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- OFAC. U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control. Economic and trade sanctions.
- U.S. Census Bureau Schedule B
- World Trade Organization
U.S. Government Agencies
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Federal Register
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Library of Congress
Weather forecasts and warnings on weather-related hazards.